On The House is a B& B in Delhi and strives to provide an authentic Indian experience with world-class hospitality. We work towards creating great memories for our guests and ensure they feel at home in our B&B!
B&B General Policies
- Primary Guest Age – The primary guest checking at the B&B in Delhi must be at least 18 years of age
- Check-in/Check-out Time – The standard check in time for the B&B is 2 PM and check out time is 12 PM. Early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms and may be chargeable.
- Photo Identity – Please carry valid photo identification at the time of Check-In at the B&B, your passport is a valid document (International visitors should provide a copy of their passport)
- No Smoke Zone – We maintain a no smoking policy inside the B&B for the comfort of our guests. However, if guests wish to smoke they can choose to do so in the outdoor areas of the balconies and open terrace. Ashtrays can be provided on request.
- Common courtesy – On The House is a guest house and transforms into a temporary home for our guests. We request you to offer common courtesy to other guests and refrain from loud usage of cellphone and any other devices at breakfast and in common areas.
- Pets – We unfortunately cannot accommodate pets in the B&B as there are several common areas which all guests use. It is possible that other guests may be allergic to pets or might not enjoy their company; hence we wish to be fair to all guests and request you to not bring pets.
B&B Payment Guidelines
- Payment modes – We accept payment for the B&B in Delhi via credit card, Pay Pal and direct Bank Transfer and cash payment
- Reservation against credit card– We do not have the facility of taking credit card numbers in lieu of reservations, we require a complete payment for one night’s rent through Credit Card, PayPal or Bank transfer
B&B Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Once the booking has been confirmed any change in the reservation dates for the B&B will be billed accordingly.
- You can send in an email confirmation regarding the cancellation and it is duly noted at our end
- The cancellation fee structure is as follows –
- Cancellation 7 or more days prior to arrival – No cancellation cost
- Cancellation 3 days prior to check in – 50% of reservation cost
- Cancellation on the day of check in or no show – 100% of reservation cost
- You will receive your refund within 15 working days through a direct bank transfer or PayPal
Follow “On The House” – Blog for some quick travel trips…Follow Our Blog